Skip to content
The 2025 intake eligibility will be published in January 2024. In general, the following requirements apply:
- Citizen of an eligible African country, residing and working in their country of citizenship or working in another African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must not already hold a Masters Degree
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice, or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Applications will open on 1 February 2024.