Note: This course will be delivered entirely in Mauritius
The course develops participants’ skills and knowledge in the following ways:
|Course Elements to be Delivered by Africa Training Institute (ATI) (Week 1 and 2):
· Commodity markets
· Economic growth; diversification; inclusive growth and natural resources
· Simple fiscal rules
· Fiscal frameworks; regimes and monetary policy in resource-rich countries
· Energy subsidy reform
· Macroeconomic and financial policies to deal with resource flows
· Transparency in the management of natural resource revenues
· Sovereign wealth Fund asset allocation and risk management
Additional Course Elements to be included by the Australian academic facilitator (Week 3):
· Practical financial modelling exercises
· Mining agreements and contracting
· Gender equity and social inclusion as a cross-cutting theme
· Embed development of Reintegration Action Plans (RAPs)
Provider may propose optional content to cover in a 4th week.
Inputs from industry to highlight/demonstrate contemporary industry environments/ processes and share knowledge are a valuable element of this short course.
· Only additional course elements’ academic content will be delivered by the Tenderer.
Part 3 – Scope of Service in this Tender document shall be replaced by special Scope of Services Appendix 2